Are you tired of spending countless hours manually testing your browser-based applications? Are you tired of constantly maintaining your tests due to changes in element attributes or page structures? Then it might be time to adopt a test automation tool such as Virtuoso.
Virtuoso is a functional UI test automation platform that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Programming (NLP) to automate functional and end-to-end tests for any browser-based application at scale in the cloud. Therefore, you can now automate your tests pre-development and in-sprint without needing to code.
One of Virtuoso’s standout features is its self-healing capability. With self-healing tests, you can spend less time on test maintenance and more on development. Virtuoso uses intelligent element identification to identify page elements, even when their attributes may change. Its ML-backed algorithm can select elements and detect and heal planned UI changes that are accepted by users over 95% of the time! Say goodbye to the days of constantly maintaining your tests due to changes in element attributes or page structures.
Another great feature of Virtuoso is its low-code authoring. With low-code test authoring, engineers and non-engineers can collaborate to execute faster development and launch cycles with better test coverage. You can now automate functional and end-end testing with plain English while retaining the power of code. This means that you can easily create and execute tests without extensive programming knowledge.
Virtuoso also offers live authoring, which means you can know that your tests will run as expected as soon as you author them. Virtuoso’s Live Authoring bot executes tests for you while you author. So, you can add and update test steps while simultaneously watching them get executed on an interactive in-app browser. This is a huge time saver and ensures that your tests function as intended.
Virtuoso’s Intelligent Object Identification is another game-changing feature. It allows you to author tests using plain English. You simply provide a hint, and the Machine Learning-powered bots will intelligently identify elements based on your given hint. With Intelligent Object Identification, they parse the DOM and collect relevant selectors, IDs, and attributes to build a model of the element. No manual effort or programming knowledge is required for this task.
Virtuoso fits right into Continuous Testing, which means you can have multiple tests run in parallel as frequently as you like. This speeds up test execution turnaround by 70% and implements Continuous Testing throughout your Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This ensures that you are always ready for release.
According to G2, Virtuoso is rated highly across several categories, including ease of use, quality of support, and ease of doing business with.
Many users have praised Virtuoso for its intuitive interface and ease of use. They appreciate how easy it is to set up and configure and how quickly they can get up and running with the platform. Several users have also highlighted the platform’s scalability, commenting on how it can easily handle large datasets.
Other users have praised Virtuoso’s support team, noting that they are responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. Some users have also commented on the platform’s documentation and training materials, saying that they are comprehensive and easy to follow.
In general, users like Virtuoso QA for its ability to automate quality assurance testing using AI and natural language processing, reducing human error risk and enhancing software quality. They also appreciate the simple onboarding process and the time-saving efficiencies afforded by the automation of the testing process.
However, some users feel that there is a learning curve to using the platform, and the AI and NLP technology might not work as well as expected in all circumstances. Some users also suggest the need for more visibility on the roadmap and the ability to select specific rows from a test data sheet when executing a journey outside of an execution plan.
Overall, users seem to benefit from the automation of their testing processes, allowing them to complete testing in less time and at a lower cost while dedicating more time to strategic endeavors. Virtuoso.qa is also credited with helping B2B companies ensure a seamless user experience and cutting down on time required to get their products out there faster.
Pros and Cons of Virtuoso
Advantages of Virtuoso
- Comprehensive test coverage: Virtuoso supports a wide range of testing types, including functional, regression, and performance testing, making it a comprehensive testing solution.
- User-friendly interface: The tool’s user-friendly interface makes it easy for testers to create, manage, and execute test cases without needing extensive technical knowledge.
- Integration capabilities: Virtuoso can easily integrate with a variety of other tools, including Jenkins, Jira, and GitHub, making it easy to incorporate into your existing testing processes.
- Advanced reporting and analytics: The tool provides advanced reporting and analytics features, giving you detailed insights into your testing processes and allowing you to identify areas for improvement.
- Cross-platform support: Virtuoso supports testing on a variety of platforms, including desktop, web, and mobile, allowing you to test your applications across multiple environments.
Disadvantages of Virtuoso
- High cost: Virtuoso is a relatively expensive testing tool, which may not be feasible for small businesses or startups.
- Steep learning curve: Although the tool has a user-friendly interface, it may still have a steep learning curve for those who are new to testing or unfamiliar with the tool’s capabilities.
- Limited scope: It may not work well with some complex or dynamic applications that require more customization or coding.
- Limited community support: Compared to other popular testing tools, Virtuoso has a smaller user community, which can make it challenging to find support or solutions to problems that arise.
In conclusion, Virtuoso is a great test automation tool that is easy to use, fast, and reliable. With its self-healing capability, low-code authoring, live authoring, Intelligent Object Identification, AI-powered Extension Assistant, and Continuous Testing, Virtuoso enables you to automate your tests pre-development and in-sprint, without the need for code (in most cases). It’s time to obliterate test maintenance and make ship happen faster with Virtuoso!